Come and join us on our magical journey to the elegant Riad Star, located in the beautiful World Heritage city of Marrakech. Our carefully created retreat will allow you renew, refocus and rediscover yourself over four relaxing nights in the heart of Marrakech. Attached to the old Pasha's palace which is now the Museum of Marrakech, our venue is situated on the doorstep of the vibrant souks, an historic labyrinth renowned for its diverse crafts, authentic tastes and ancient culture.
This White Owl Retreat has been carefully created for people who want to renew, refocus and rediscover in a luxurious setting with like-minded souls.
What's included in your 4 day White Owl Retreat?
- Airport transfers to and from your Riad in Marrakech as well as the services of a 'baggagiste' to carry all bags safely to your room.
- All transfer tips are included so there is no need for you to think about this as you glide happily to your riad.
Having a relaxing sleep....
-You will stay at a luxurious riad hotel in the centre of the Marrakech Medina for 4 relaxing nights. It is completely up to you if you choose to share with a friend or two or we can allocate a sharing partner (same sex) for you. If you prefer to have a double room to yourself then there is a single supplement for this (see below).
Nourishing your body...
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day
- 3 Nutritional cooking workshops
Rejuvenating your skin...
- Natural skincare evening
- Choice of massage or hammam
- Body conditioning class
Learning & Renewing Yourself...
- Daily meditation
- Yoga classes
- '5 steps to a calmer you'
- 1 to 1 life talk session
Exploring this city
- Horse & Carriage trip to YSL museum and gardens
- Get lost in the labyrinth of souks that are renowned for their diverse crafts from dyers, carpets and spices to leather goods, lanterns and hand-crafted accessories.
What's NOT included?
-You will be responsible for your own flights and any transfers within your home country.
-Any personal shopping or additional beauty treatments or meals outside of the riad.